Local Community Stenimachos
The only municipal district of Naoussa to be found towards the plain at a distance of about 6 km. to the southeast, formerly also known as Choropani. Founded in 1924 by refugees who came from Stenimachos, Bulgaria. It has about 800 residents. In the area, the ruins of the old Dihalevri settlement and the residence of "Geros Karatasos" are preserved. In addition, some of the largest industrial units of the area are found there (Naoussa Spinning Mills, Varvaresos - European Spinning Mills, Daios Plastics, K. Boutari Winery, etc.).